Friday, August 31, 2012

Farewell

Hello Blog Followers,

It's been a busy couple of weeks here at Cherub. Packing, sorting, selling, dumping, donating and more! You never know how much stuff you have until you have to move it! That is soooo true here at Cherub. The four of us: Simin, Bette, Charlotte and myself have moved, packed, carried to our hearts content and more...or less :)

Once upon a time, a long time ago, 28 years to be exact there once was a little house here at the VA. I was employeed 2 months early to get the place set up. I hired my first employee, Bette, who I had worked with at two different schools prior to coming here. I hired several other folks and we were off to a great start with an almost full school with babies/toddlers and preschoolers. It was fun and a whole different world back in 1984. We had a board of 15 (!) at the time. Lots of interaction with us, fundraisers, parent work days and more to get our school off the ground.

Now, we are folding up our tent...the economy has been horrible and we just could not survive with a few children continuing on with us. I have enjoyed every moment here at Cherub since I came back in May 2011. I wish I could have been her longer...but alas...it was not to be, this time on the planet. I am looking forward to my new adventure. Thank you for being a part of this blog. If I find something else interesting, I will blog about that too and let you know.

Best wishes and enjoy the pages.

Kind Regards,
Miss Sue

Now,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such type of information.there are very help full information for holder interest about child care...
    Day Care Centre Toowoomba

    ReplyDelete