Monday, October 31, 2011

From ghoulies and ghosties and Long Legged Beasts....

And things that go bump in the night... Good Lord deliver us! Traditional Scottish Prayer


Happy Halloween!

Welcome Spooktacular Friends!

What a jolly good, fantastic, spooktacular kind of day we had! Yahoo! It's Halloween. We had "Puff the Magic Dragon" bounce house, went Trick or Treating at the VA Hospital, had a party, sang songs! Whew! What a magical day it has been! Thank you to all the parents and grandparents who brought food for us! It was all yummy and delicious!

I came as Old Mother Hubbard...I asked all the children if they knew where I could get a bone to give to my dog. Even though I just had a dress, apron and bonnet on, I had several children ask if I was still Miss Sue! What a great day!

Enjoy the photos!



Miss Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment