Monday, June 25, 2012

Let's Make Believe

Hello Friends,

It's all about pretending and making believe! Oh my goodness, we have lots of lively imaginations here at Cherub! We have princesses, people driving to Hawaii, people flying with their wings to Disneyland, people pretending to be construction workers, Moms, Dads and more! We had a great time with dress up today!

We are making masks to enhance our alter egos...this is a big hit! We will finish decorating them this afternoon with Miss Charlotte. Oh, the fun we have, it's a blast. I told our friends that I was pretending I was flying by flapping my wings today...Miss Bette is swimming under water with the dolphins and whales. Oh, the places we can go! We are only limited by imagination! Come join us for a flight of YOUR imagination.





No comments:

Post a Comment