Thursday, March 22, 2012

Entomology 101

Hello Friends,

Today, continuing our discussion of the letters I and J, focused on I. With that was the natural segue into talking about insects! Oooooh! Creepy, crawly, slithery, some in the bright of day and some by night or under rocks. Ickkkkk!

We also designed our own insect using marshmallows, raisins for eyes and toothpicks to get them all to stick together. It was a hit and a request for another time to do it! No two were alike and everyone had great ideas..."I'll make a snowman insect, I'll make an airplane insect...etc." Cool! Fun! Awesome! were some of the exclaimations of my friends.

Yeehaw! Another sunny day to play outside! We enjoyed bubble blowing yesterday and can't wait to get out there again to do it!

Have a great day,
Sunshine and smiles all around!
Miss Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment