Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome to the Cherub Tea Room

Hello FOCs,

Life is busy around here! Lots of news to report! Yesterday, Wednesday, 9/14, we used our finest manners at the lovely and upscale "Cherub Tea Room". We had a table cloth, real tea cups, tea pots and got dressed up to come to the party. Everyone wore a lovely scarf and brought their best manners with them as we dined on finger sandwiches, strawberries and 'nilla wafers decorated with pink icing. It was a lovely affair....we learned about napkins in our laps, please and thank you and passing our treats around. It was a blast.

We kept their attention for nearly 45 minutes and had a blast doing it! I think we will have more of these parties in the future.

Also, I would like to announce my "engagement" to fine young man who is 3 years old. I was proposed to yesterday with some "faux" flowers and his head on my shoulder. He asked if he could marry me...of course I said yes. I have received numerous "marriage proposals" over the years, but none so sweet as this one. I discussed it with my husband of 31 years, and he was agreeable to my marriage from Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. to my fine suitor. I guess I will have to hyphenate my last name...whew!

Have a great evening!
Smiles,
Miss Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment